Indulge yourself in the stunning nature of Hong Islands and enjoy the turquoise sea and white sand beaches perfect to recharge your soul. On this 7-hour tour, relax in the warming sunshine, swim and snorkel in the clear blue water or option for kayaking.
Free pick-up is available from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach, except Railay Beach.
- Klong Muang Beach 08.00-08.20 am.
- Ao Nam Mao 08.00-08.20 am.
- Krabi town 08.00-08.30 am.
- Ao Nang Area 08.20-08.45 am.
Pick-up from Railay Beach
If you are staying in Railay Beach, You must contact the boat in that area and pay the boat fee separately. In order to go the meeting point by yourself before time this following
- Nopharat Thara Pier before 08.45 am.
- Ao Nang Leaf fish statue before 08.30 am.
- Ao Nammao Pier before 08.00 am.
Depart from the pier to Hong Island by speedboat. Enter the lagoon through a narrow passageway, and take in the crystal clear waters, tropical islands and cliffs.
Visit the small islands starting with Koh Pakbia and Koh Rai which contain impressive sandbars revealed at low tide. Afterwards Koh Lahding, also known as Paradise Island which has a beautiful sandy cove. Lastly, experience Daeng Island where you can spot a giant red rock and snorkel in the clear water and see the tropical fish.
Enjoy your provided boxed lunch on the beach while enjoying the marvelous view. Choose to experience the area by kayak depending on the option chosen. After the fulfilling day, arrive back at the pier at around 15:00 and be transferred back to your hotel.
Prepare for the activity
Important information Know before you go
• Please remember to bring a swimsuit, light clothing, beach shoes, beach towels, sunscreen, a camera, sunglasses and fins
• It is recommended to bring the waterproof bag to protect your electronic belongings
• This trip is not allowed for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions, or for pregnant women
• The boat is not wheelchair accessible
• Vegetarian food is available on request
• Please note that the itinerary may change due to bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable events
• The speedboat is operated with 2 engines and contains 30-35 or 45 seats maximum (depends on the number of customers)