Enjoy a day trip to the famous 4 islands of Krabi by your choice of iconic longtail boat or speedboat. Visit Phra Nang Cave Beach, Tup Island, Chicken Island, and Poda Island. Soak up the sun or enjoy snorkeling for beautiful corals and tropical fishes.
Free pick-up is available from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach, except Railay Beach.
- Klong Muang Beach 08.00-08.20 am.
- Ao Nam Mao 08.00-08.20 am.
- Krabi town 08.00-08.30 am.
- Ao Nang Area 08.20-08.45 am.
Pick-up from Railay Beach
If you are staying in Railay Beach, You must contact the boat in that area and pay the boat fee separately. In order to go the meeting point by yourself before time this following
- Nopharat Thara Pier before 08.45 am.
- Ao Nang Leaf fish statue before 08.30 am.
- Ao Nammao Pier before 08.00 am.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
After hotel pick-up head to the dock and board the boat. Sail to Phra Nang Cave, known as the house of a princess spirit worshipped by the local fisherman.
Continue to Tup Island, one of Thailand’s unseen highlights situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes the white sand and limestone beach will begin to appear connecting with Chicken island.
Journey to Poda Island and enjoy a picnic lunch. Spend time snorkeling and discover the area’s amazing marine life.
Lastly, stop at Chicken Island, named after the distinctive chicken-like rock formation. Enjoy either sunbathing or swimming.
Then journey back to the pier, arriving backing at your hotel at 3:00 PM.
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
Important information, What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please bring a swimsuit, light clothing, beach shoes, beach towels, sunscreen, a camera, sunglasses, fins and a waterproof bag to protect your electronic devices
- The itinerary may change due to bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable events